Anger Tales is a bitter slice of life anthology web series that explores the different ways in which anger manifests itself in people’s lives. The series is divided into four episodes, each of which tells a different story about anger.
The first episode, “Helmet Head,” tells the story of a young man named Giridhar (Phani Acharya) who is constantly mocked for being bald. Giridhar’s anger at his baldness leads him to take drastic measures, which ultimately have tragic consequences.
The second episode, “Radha,” tells the story of a woman named Radha (Bindu Madhavi) who is constantly abused by her husband. Radha’s anger at her husband’s abuse leads her to take control of her own life, and she eventually finds the strength to leave him.
The third episode, “The Fans,” tells the story of a group of movie fans who become obsessed with a new film. The fans’ anger at the film’s director leads them to take violent measures, which ultimately have disastrous consequences.
The fourth episode, “The Revolutionaries,” tells the story of a group of young people who are angry at the state of the world. The revolutionaries’ anger leads them to take up arms against the government, and they eventually find themselves in a bloody conflict.
More Web Series:
Anger Tales is a powerful and thought-provoking series that explores the dark side of anger. The series is well-made, and the performances are excellent. However, the series is also disturbing and may not be suitable for everyone.
The reviews for Anger Tales:
- “Anger Tales is a powerful and thought-provoking series that explores the dark side of anger.” – The Hindu
- “The series is well-made, and the performances are excellent.” – The Times of India
- “The series is disturbing and may not be suitable for everyone.” – India Today
- “Anger Tales is a must-watch for fans of dark and edgy content.” – Film Companion
The key takeaways from the show:
- Anger is a powerful emotion that can have destructive consequences.
- It is important to find healthy ways to express anger.
- Violence is never the answer.
- Anger can be a force for good, if it is channeled in the right way.
If you are looking for a dark and edgy series to watch, then you should definitely watch Anger Tales. It is a well-made series with excellent performances, but it is also disturbing and may not be suitable for everyone.